About Me

My photo
I don't really know where to start on an about me section. I feel like this is facebook all over again. All I will tell you is the people who are going to read my blogs will already know enough about me. :) If you don't, like maybe a new friend or something, then check out my fb's about me section haha!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have to write again, already.

Tonight was a rough night for my best friend. I am awake by choice at 4 in the morning because I am worried about him and what he's going through and I care about him. I can't give details, but I was reminded tonight how much I care about him. God reminded me tonight, that through anything, I am able to be there for him even if our friendship has been rocky lately. I'm praying for him and his sister. They both need encouragement and prayer, so if your reading this please pray. Pray an unspoken prayer request, as Meg explained well in one of her blogs, God will know what is on my heart for them. I hope I can be there for him like he needs, I ask God to give me the right words to say..

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I love you, dj

No comments:

Post a Comment