About Me

My photo
I don't really know where to start on an about me section. I feel like this is facebook all over again. All I will tell you is the people who are going to read my blogs will already know enough about me. :) If you don't, like maybe a new friend or something, then check out my fb's about me section haha!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life is flying by!

I have to take a moment to update you all on my life. Even though most of you probably know most of what I am going to talk about.

School update: I haven't been accepted yet to Shawnee State. I have however figured out a place to live! I will be staying with my grandma, which I think will be really good for her. I will be moving out of my apartment in a October and staying until January when I move to Portsmouth. This is just going to help me save money! My parents also are going to let me keep all my stuff in their basement (instead of a storage unit) which will also help me save money! I'm so thankful! I cannot wait until January!!!

I still feel scared sometimes because of the break in at my apartment. It's basically life changing, I have realized. I was house sitting a few weeks ago and someone rang the doorbell at the house. I freaked out! It was like 10 at night and I had no idea who it would have been. I think I will probably always be affected by this. But I need to remember that I have a BIG God and He will protect me!

About 6 months ago, Julie applied for a semester in Ecaudor. Well, Julie left for Ecuador this past Monday (time is flying by!!). Oh man, I am going to miss her! I'm so excited though because she deserves this. She has worked so hard! I can't wait to hear her stories and read her blogs!! Oh and I can't wait until Dec 23rd (when she comes back lol).


Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment